Simms Solarflex Armour Shirt
A seriously technical bit of kit with features off the charts!
When relentless heat threatens to cut short a pleasant afternoon tossing carefree casts, arm yourself with cool comfort and keep chasing those elusive fish. Simms’ SolarFlex® Armor Shirt features hard-working COR3™ technology, with all-day odor-fighting and moisture-wicking protection. The shirt shields against the sun’s harmful rays with a UPF 50 rating. Coolcore® fabric chills down as it gets wet, giving you natural relief from the heat. Mesh panels on the sides and arms add breezy ventilation that will keep you feeling fresh on the water from dawn until dusk. It is finished with a full-coverage built-in gaiter for all over protection. Sleeve cuff is longer for sun protection and has a thumb insert to keep sleeve in place. This shirt retails at $199 AUD and is available from early July 2018.
- COR3™ technologoy – quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 50
- Coolcore® fabric technology – up to 30% lower surface
- temperature when wet
- Polygiene® fabric treatment – natural & permanent odor‐control
- Patent‐pending full coverage gaiter design
- Mesh inner side & arm panels for ventilation
APPROX. WEIGHT: 7.5 oz.