For blazing sun and biting bugs full-coverage SunGaiter™ pack UPF50 protection and proven Insect Shield® tech.
BugStopper® SunGaiter™ are powered by Insect Shield® UPF50 SolarFlex® stretch fabric for superior sun- and bug-stymieing protection. Lightweight, quick-dry materials feature laser-cut breathing holes for front ventilation. A longer cape improves sun coverage at the neckline. And a taller fit at the back slides securely up and over a cap.
- Superior bug protection
- Lightweight, quick-dry & breathable with laser cut breathing holes
- Longer cape for better sun coverage at neckline
- Tall enough to fit over back of fishing cap
FABRIC TECH: Insect Shield® treated UPF50 SolarFlex® stretch fabric
APPROX. WEIGHT: 1.6 oz.
SIZES: One Size
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. The active ingredient in Insect Shield® is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product. This is well beyond the lifecycle of most other products on the market which typically last only a number of washes.
- At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.