Simms G3 Guide Camo Waders
Stealth isn’t a fashion statement. It’s a science. Utilizing exclusive patterning created by Veil Camo, a leader in scientifically-engineered camouflage, SIMMS offers you the first wader designed to keep you from being seen by fish. If you’re like us, you’d travel halfway around the world for a chance at the fish of your dreams. Make the final feet count by getting closer in River Camo. Fish aren’t blind: The River Camo pattern distorts the fish’s ability to detect shape and movement so you can position yourself for the ideal cast. Built with 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in the upper, 4‐layer GORE‐TEX Pro Shell in seat & legs, the G3 Guide™ Wader in River Camo has the durability to withstand stealthy approaches in rugged environments.
- A GORE-TEX® stockingfoot wader that brings Simms River Camo concealment to all your covert, river-bottom operations.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. / 1276 g