Simms’ most durable wader that’s been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world’s most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell upper / 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Extended YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets for added storage and appreciated cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Patented front & back leg seams for enhanced mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
Fabric Tech: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
MAXIMUM COMFORT & DURABILITY
Our most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
New stockingfoot construction
Patented, compression-molded stockingfeet enable a snug and more comfortable fit, enhancing stability and warmth.